Tuesday, March 29, 2016

TBR Triple Dog Dare vs Read The Books You Buy -




       Either way I am a Winner!!





Yesterday, after reading Laurel-Rain Snow's post about Reading The Books You Buy, I had to double check a couple of the titles I included on my list. As it turns out, several of the books on my Kindle were purchased before June 2015. Thanks Amazon for keeping track for me. The titles will work to complete the TBR Triple Dog Dare of only reading books already owned from January 1st until April 1st. But they are too old to be included on Kathryn's Read The Books You Buy Challenge. So check the corrections on my pages tab, 2016 Challenges.


I am going to continue to read some of my old titles whether they fit a challenge or not. Some will work for Women's Fiction Challenge and maybe I can even find one that fits a category in What's In A Name 2016. Maybe I'll start my own personal EBook challenge!


Stay Busy and Stay Happy







1 comment:

  1. Good for you Judy. It looks like I'm going to be successful too. I also want to keep reading the books I already own with only a couple of exceptions. I have too many unread books on my shelves which is why I joined thew challenge in the first place.

    ReplyDelete