Saturday, March 26, 2016

Saturday Snapshots Saturday Before Easter



Every Saturday, Melinda at West Metro Mommy Reads, host a place to share a photo or more. Rules are few, the photos must be yours or taken by a friend or family member and they must be suitable for all eyes. Link your photos at Melinda's blog then check the blogs to see other's photos.

I have not posted in the last couple of weeks. No pictures were taken, nothing to share. This week I took a few photos with a new phone. Maybe having a better camera phone will encourage me to take more pictures. Tuesday night, the 22nd, the snow started to fall and in about an hour everything was covered. These pictures are taken out the front door. The lights across the street at the Primrose Retirement Community look so soft.


 Our cat, Tux, was interested when I opened the door to take these photos, but then he arched his back and hissed at the snow. He hates the cold and snow.

We have some solar lights on two of the post on our front porch. You can see the blue glow and the snow on top of the copper cap.


This is looking out toward our driveway. Our granddaughter and her husband had just left, you can tell where their car was parked. The snow makes for lovely pictures but yuck it is not very nice with Easter on the way. I can't tell you how many Easters happened with our new dresses covered under parka's and boots had to be worn over new white patent-leather Mary Janes.  *Sigh*



Hope your Easter is bright and sunny and you can wear your Easter bonnet. We still have snow, though tomorrow is supposed to be 52 and sunny. Fingers are crossed.


Stay Busy and Stay Happy


3 comments:

  1. My favorite is the first one. All your pictures are lovely, but I'm glad I don't have to deal with snow very often. Enjoy your new phone's camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all. I was raised in Ohio but live in Florida now so I haven't seen snow in many years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh at the picture of your cat....that is totally what mine would do. She'd be curious about the snow, and then throw a fit when actually confronted with it!

    ReplyDelete