Sunday, March 13, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 3/14/16







IMWAYR is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. Share what you are reading, what you read recently or what you hope to get to in the coming week and then link up with Kathryn at Book Date. It is a great place to see what is going on in the blogosphere and to add to your reading lists or piles of titles to be read.

On my Kindle:    

I am still reading this one. I have had a bit of difficulty finding some reading time lately.  We have had company on Friday, Saturday we were away from home, and Sunday we had company again for several hours. Then, of course, there is laundry, food prep and trying to get my steps in. 

I did visit our library this week and got some direction on loading Overdrive and One Click Digital on that device. I finally got One Click loaded so now am able to listen to Emma while reading along. It is much better for me. 


I have the audio version for 10 more days, so I will give this my full attention. I also have been sewing some. I just about finished a table runner for my daughter's new-to-her house. She will move the end of May. I hope she likes it. I am putting together a placemat too. She is by herself now, so this is a sort of celebration. Her long fought divorce is finally (20 months) over. We are not celebrating the divorce necessarily, cause no one won. But the end of the stress of the negotiations  is a reason for a celebratory gift. 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy


And for all of you in the US whose states participate, Happy Spring Forward to Daylight Savings Time. 

6 comments:

  1. For sure the end of of dealing with a divorce calls for at least marking in some way. It is a step forward. Hope she will be okay. Nice to be able to listen to Emma, I am sure it will make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently did a read/listen combination of Emma, too - my favorite approach for classics. Love the cover of that edition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, divorce can be such a relief when it's over, but going through it all is definitely stressful!

    I love the placemat, and I imagine the table runner is gorgeous, too.

    Enjoy your week...and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That butterfly book has such a gorgeous cover.

    Beautiful runner...love the Spring Ahead placemat.

    OverDrive is nice once you get it to work. :)

    ENJOY your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love your sewing projects. I am glad the stress of the divorce is behind. I hope your daughter is able to move forward with a happier (springier)step.
    The butterfly cover is lovely. I always enjoy the movie Emma but haven't read any Austin books in years.
    I hope you enjoying your reading, listening, sewing and walking this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished listening to Pride and Prejudice. I sometimes listen to a book while also reading it on my Kindle too. I love Overdrive and also listen to audio books that I purchase from Audible.

    ReplyDelete