Monday, March 7, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 3-7-16





IMWAYR is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. Share what you are reading, what you read recently or what you hope to get to in the coming week and then link up with Kathryn at Book Date. It is a great place to see what is going on in the blogosphere and to add to your reading lists or piles of titles to be read.



On my Kindle:


This is going pretty well. There is a love story brewing and a bit of intrigue is happening too. I am not at the halfway point yet, so there must be much ahead. I like the main character of Imogene, but my is she stubborn!

My attempt at getting the MP3 CD to pay in any of my players was a fail. Mr. Busy took it back to the library when he returned his book. He told the librarian that I had trouble and she was going to look into a different solution. I will check back there this week.


I am not sure what is up next. It is toss up between several titles. This one is a print book. And the next selection for my book club. We won't discuss until April. If I read it too soon I'll forget some things. I am a terrible note taker while reading.

 These are on my kindle and will meet the TBR Triple Dog Dare I am doing until the end of March.
Are you doing the TDD?




Have a great reading week.


Stay Busy and Stay Happy

6 comments:

  1. I've read another Christensen book - I wonder if this is part of a series? The cover makes me think so.
    Here's my Week in Books: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2016/03/what-im-reading-march-7-2016.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these look good! Love the book with the butterfly on the cover.

    I also really enjoyed the Fannie Flagg book (the title is a tongue twister!). Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have problems with MP3s too. They will play in my car or I have to load them in iTunes and then put them on my iPod. Hope you find a solution.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your books look good.

    I need to read a Fannie Flag book again soon.

    Beautiful covers on all of your books.

    Have a wonderful reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha I identify with not reading it too soon so as not to forget what goes on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of good choices. Hope you find one you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete