Saturday, February 27, 2016

Saturday Snapshots 2-27-16


It's Saturday!  Time to share snapshots that were taken by you or a family member.
This meme is hosted by Melinda at West Metro Mommy Reads, so pop over to her blog and read the rules then link up your post. 


Today I am sharing pictures of our Great Grandson. Here he is working at the table on a toy given to him by his grandmother. Such concentration
  


Last week when we visited, he was cranky. Just getting over a cold and his momma thinks he has a back tooth coming in, cause everything went in his mouth. She finally gave him a Nuk toothbrush that has little hard nubs instead of bristles and then he was happy to cuddle with the dog.


A big giggle here as his daddy took his picture.


That's all I have this week. I did not get pictures of a Sew Day I attended. Lots of beautiful projects were coming together. Too busy sewing to get out the phone, I guess.

Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy


4 comments:

  1. Your little guy is sure a cutie. Our little grandson has the same toy. He really loves that "power tool" that comes with it. He tries to "fix" everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, and what fun that you have a toddler to spotlight...I miss having babies in the family. When the great-grandchildren arrive, I guess.

    I have some step-great-grandchildren, living in South Dakota...and FB is our connection.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet photos. So hard at work and so serious in that first one! I know you treasure your times with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    He is a cutie. Love his smile. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete