Monday, February 15, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Book Club Selections Feb & March


I am linking up with Kathryn at Book Date for It's Monday!  What Are You Reading?  




On My Kindle:  Still but almost finished

Deep Down Dark: The Untold Stories of 33 Men Buried in a Chilean Mine and the Miracle That Set Them Fee
Hector Tobar




This week on Tuesday, my face to face book club meets to discuss this book. I am really enjoying it. It is from the title a basically feel good story. They do get rescued.  The author is a Pulitzer prize winning journalist, so the writing is good.


Print Book:
Our next read is The Liar's Club by  Mary Karr.


 I am looking forward to reading this one too. One of the members of our book club told me she found the book in the YA section at our library. I purchased mine at Amazon and haven't really researched it. Have you read it?  My friend says it is a dark book.


Stay Busy and Stay Happy




4 comments:

  1. I have a copy of The Liars' Club and hope to get to it soon. Enjoy! Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading about the Chilean mine must be so fascinating. I remember when the miners were rescued. Exciting stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt the discussion of the book club will be interesting, and good that book is so well written. Always great when the miners are rescued which as we know is not always the case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Liar's Club looks good.

    I hope you have been having a good week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete