Sunday, January 10, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Jan 10, 2016




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you are and about to be reading over the week.  It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever-growing TBR pile!  This meme started with J Kaye's Blog   and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. So share what you are reading this week and link up with Book Date. 

On my Kindle:

Goodreads Synopsis:

     Emily's life has reached an impasse so large that she has decided that she needs to make some big changes. When she makes her decision, she dives in with her whole being to make changes so that she stops disappearing from her own life. Will all the miles help or hurt her? Will things be different in a new place or will she bring all her emotional baggage with her? Can she be independent and learn to trust again?

This one has been on my Kindle since 2013. I don't know what took me so long to decide to read it.



Print Book:


I am still working on this one.  I did not get it finished for the read along in December. Last year I wanted to read more classics, but I did not get any read. So this year I will again work on reading more classics. 

Next on my Kindle:

Everyone else has probably already read this, but I have been holding out. Why, I do not know. But I am about to dig in. 

What are you reading?

Stay Busy and Stay Happy


10 comments:

  1. I have never heard of any of them. Hope you enjoy them all. You can see mine here: http://theresaraymer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you like your Austen. Once you get hooked, you get hooked for life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read it myself, but I've heard a lot of positive things about Wild. I hope you enjoy all your reads!

    Reading With Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Wild for my book club last year. It wasn't my kind of book but I enjoyed it more than I thought. Hope you enjoy her adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your books! I am curious about Across the Miles....thanks for sharing. Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know books can sit 'hidden' on the Kindle, they don't stare you in the face like actual books on a shelf. Like the sound of the book and love the cover of Wild.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Wild! I just have to warn you to check which Kindle version you have--it is the "Oprah 2.0" version, be careful. I mean, the whole book is there, but if you tap on certain highlighted sections, it takes you to another page where you get all of Oprah's thoughts (which is great, if you want to know what Oprah thinks), but then it doesn't always take you back to where you were. I learned all that the hard way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must have been under a rock because I haven't even heard of Wild lol ... hope you enjoy it, I'm off to check it out. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cover on EMMA.

    My friend read WILD and loved it...I still haven't gotten to it.

    Thanks for sharing. I hope you are having a good reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete