Sunday, December 27, 2015

Triple Dog Dare You! not really a challenge!





I have also decided to join in the Triple Dog Dare hosted by James Reads Books.  The dare is to only read books already on your TBR shelf until April 1st. The books must be on your shelf as of December 31st, midnight! There are a few exceptions and James makes it easy to manage to fit your needs. Check out the challenge ..er, DARE at the link above.

I will keep a list on my 2016 Challenge page for this "Dare". Some titles may overlap to other challenges I am working on. I feel a bit smug in that I have already purchased all the books for my F2G book club reads, so I won't need that exemption!  "Score!"

Thanks for this fun challenge (DARE)............!


Judy
Stay Busy and Stay Happy



No comments:

Post a Comment