Monday, December 28, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 12/28/15


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you are and about to be reading over the week.  It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever-growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog   and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

I have lost my reading mojo!  I am blaming it on the holiday flurry of activities and subsequent letdown. I had to renew the library book that I have been reading all week. I am liking it, but by the time I get to it, it is bedtime and I can only read four or five chapters!  


This is my first Lisa Scottoline book but it won't be my last. I also put the reading of Emma on hold. I really need to concentrate when I read that one. I am thinking of checking out an audio version to read along. I did that when I read Wuthering Heights in 2012. 

Our daughter was here for Christmas and she introduced us to House of Cards on Netflix. Now we are hooked and have been binge watching when we get the chance. That could be the problem with my reading!

On Thursday I want to start reading my First Book of 2016:


How is your week looking? Are you a reading machine or are you too in a slump?

Stay Busy and Stay Happy

4 comments:

  1. I love Lisa Scottoline, and Every Fifteen Minutes was awesome. Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mostly my reading is going well, but I understand how a busy Christmas and family leave you tired. A few chapters at night is still good though. I have yet to read a Catherine Ryan Hyde book but she is in my sights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa Scottoline writes great books.

    ENJOY, and have a great last week of 2015!!

    Happy New Year!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading at snail's pace, a very busy Christmas left me a little worn out. I'm looking forward to First Book of 2016 ... hope it kick-starts our reading. Catherine Ryan Hyde is new to me, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete