Monday, December 21, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 12/21/15



Join Kathryn at Book Date and share what you are reading this week. Just share a post about what you are reading then link up at Book Date. After you finish that be sure and check all the other posts, I am sure you will find more than one new title to add to your list of Books To Read. I know I always do!!

Today I am just getting started on Every Fifteen Minutes by Lisa Scottoline.


Here is a link to Goodreads. Every Fifteen Minutes.

I am also continuing to read Emma by Jane Austen. I have never read it and a fellow blogger, blogging at Dolce Bellezza was doing a read along. I thought, what a great way to read this book and get to experience what others think. It is taking me longer that most of the other read along participants. But I will continue and I will get to the end. I am pretty sure I won't review it other than to maybe share my own thoughts, but it won't be until 2016 for sure.




Emma: 200th-Anniversary Annotated Edition (Penguin Classics Deluxe Edition)

by 

With its imperfect but charming heroine and its witty and subtle exploration of relationships, Emma is often seen as Jane Austen's most flawless work. Now, with the BBC's superior adaptation, this captivating story is sure to win the hearts of countless new fans.

Beautiful, smart, rich-and single-Emma Woodhouse is perfectly content with her life and sees no need for either love or marriage. Nothing, however, delights her more than interfering in the romantic lives of others. But when she ignores the warnings of her good friend Mr. Knightley and attempts to arrange a suitable match for her protegée, Harriet Smith, her carefully laid plans soon unravel and have consequences that she never expected.
 


So what are you reading this busy week of Christmas? Or maybe you don't celebrate Christmas and are having an ordinary December week. Either way, hope your week is awesome and you get to have some time to do what you want to do. 



Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy!



3 comments:

  1. I have added quite a few books to my list this week. Enjoy your new read. Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen other bloggers love Lisa Scottoline's books but haven't read any yet myself. Have a great Christmas and good luck with your Emma reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa Scottoline writes awesome books.

    I haven't read this one yet.

    Thanks for sharing, and Merry Christmas.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete