Monday, November 16, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 11/16/15


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  This meme started with J Kaye's Blog   and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! So tell us what you are reading, then link your post at Kathryn's blog. 

On my nightstand:

Second Time Around
has come into the house. It was being neglected out in the car. I am about 1/2 way in the story of Jamie, Brooke, Anna, and Caitlin and their second chance at life afforded by their dear friend. It's a story of friendship most of all.  



Also up this week is: 


This is the sequel to Even Now that I read a few weeks ago. I enjoyed the story of Lauren and Shane, who even as teenagers knew the meaning of true love. I am anxious now to read the continuation of their story. 

And last week I picked up a copy of Mr Miracle by Debbie Macomber. 

from Goodreads:

Harry Mills is a guardian angel on a mission: help twenty-four-year-old Addie Folsom get her life back on track—and, if the right moment strikes, help her find love. Posing as a teacher at a local college in Tacoma, Washington, Harry is up to the task, but not even he can predict the surprises that lay in store.


 I used to read Debbie Macomber a lot, but not so much lately. This is a Christmas novel that I will start in December. It will be a Hallmark Channel presentation too, but I probably will not get a chance to watch that. 

A busy week ahead:
Stay Busy and Stay Happy




5 comments:

  1. Second Time Around looks tempting...and so does Mr. Miracle. My service provider recently added the Hallmark Channel, so I've been enjoying the various Macomber movies, and the show Cedar Cove.

    Enjoy your week, and thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad you enjoy the books I feature there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up Mr Miracle at a second hand Book Fair last month so have it in my pile to read. I read DMac from time to time, a little goes a long way. I like Second Time Around too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of Christmas themed books around. I hope you enjoy the Debbie Macomber novel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying Debbie Macomber's Blossom Street and Rose Harbor series, and I know I have a stack of her Christmas novels to dig out. Second Time Around sounds good, I love stories of friendship and the cover is calling me. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are enjoying your reading week.

    You have some good books.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete