Friday, October 16, 2015

TGIF Friday 56 and Book Beginnings

This week I have finally begun a new book or books to be more correct. I have a couple of challenges to be finished before the end of the year and need to get reading to complete them. I joined Cruisin' Thre the Cozies, hosted by Yvonne at Socrates Book Reviews. I joined at the Investigator Level - 7-12 books. You can find my changing list here.   I also have a Favorite Book Challenge going at Goodreads with the group Love of Reading. You can see my post about that one here.  So here goes:




Friday 56 : Page 56 from A Corpse for Yew by Jim and Joyce Lavene.

"You can't exactly call me a redhead anymore." She pushed at her white hair self-consciously. "Now in my youth..."






Book Beginnings : Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng



                                       Lydia is dead. But they don't know it yet. 

I need to read quite a few books that start with the letter "E".  This will be one.

Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

3 comments:

  1. I think I'd enjoy both books. I can definitely relate to the beginning of A Corpse for Yew since I'm now more gray than blonde!
    My Friday post features older women too: The Beach Walkers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both sound great for very different reasons. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete