Saturday, October 17, 2015

Saturday Snapshots 10/17/15


Join us for Saturday Snapshots hosted by Melinda at West Metro Mommy Reads.  Share snapshots that you or a family member has taken, not random photos found online. Make sure they are suitable for all eyes and share them on your blog. Then link up at West Metro Mommy Reads and tell us as little or as much as you would like to about them. Fun!

This week I don't have much to share, but my infamous amaryllis bloomed again, way way early. I wondered if it was a reminder that Christmas is only 9 Saturdays away!  Yikes!  So, I will share that news and a photo reminder.






I am headed for a quilt retreat next Tuesday through Thursday, so will have some photos to share when I return  I am really looking forward to 3 days to sew and maybe read a little and enjoy.


Stay Busy and Stay Happy

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower!

    Here is my ​post

    ​​

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, only 9 Saturdays? I'm definitely not ready. Glad I'm getting the carpets cleaned, though, but I'm exhausted today from all my prep work yesterday!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, and enjoy that lovely flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realise that it's only nine weeks for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just 9 weeks away! This year seemed to fly!
    Great pic for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flower, though I don't want to start thinking about Christmas quite yet.

    ReplyDelete