Monday, October 26, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



Join us as we share the books we are reading and the ones we hope to get to this week. Write a post about your current reads, then link up at Book Date.

On My Kindle:


Goodreads has only this one line - "Sometimes hope for the future is found in the ashes of yesterday."

I have read other Karen Kingsbury and have enjoyed them. I am sure I will like this one too. 


On my nightstand:



Just started this one. No opinion yet. It is my F2F Book Club's current read. Check the synopsis on Goodreads here



Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

5 comments:

  1. The first cover is pretty. I've never read a Christian fiction before. Does it have religious references in them? Or is just clean of sex and swearing? The second book sounds intense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are religious references in this one, as with all Karen Kingsbury books. References to prayer, healing, moral structure. It might make some people uneasy, but it doesn't me.

      Delete
  2. Even Now sounds interesting even with that one sentence. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed it a great deal. I will be on the look our for the next one, Ever After.

      Delete
  3. I know that when I read a Karen Kingsbury novel, I'll need a few tissues. I read this one awhile ago, but have not read the follow-up Ever After. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete