Monday, October 5, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 10-5-15


It is Monday!  Time to link up with Sheila at Book Journey and see what everyone else is reading. Come join us!

I finished reading Trail Mix by Paulita Kincer. My review is here.  


I am still reading Fire On the Mountain by John McLean. As with much non-fiction, it is bit slow going. Because I know the outcome of the event he is reporting on, I may be reluctant to get to the end.

Last night I started Flesh On the Bone by Karen Schutte. It is the 3rd installment in the series by Karen Schutte. The one started of very well. I am enjoying the story and finally turned off the light last night at 11:45pm.


That is all I have planned for reading this week. It is rainy and much cooler here in NE Wyoming today and probably for the rest of the week. So I suppose if the sun does come out I should put away deck furniture, bring in my house plants and put hoses away.  I may even help Mr Busy winterize the camper. I have my fingers crossed for a couple more weeks of warmer days at least. I am not ready for winter!


Until next time,
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

1 comment: