Friday, September 4, 2015

The Friday 56 - A Soft Place to Fall (Shelter Rock Cove #1)


I joining The Friday 56 today. I have played along before, but not on a regular basis. Here is an excerpt from page 56 of the book I am currently reading.

"He had wanted to square things with the woman with the sad blue eyes and, if he was being honest, square things with himself as well. It seemed he had been leaving nothing but loose ends behind these last few months. Something about her had reached deep into his soul, far deeper that a casual encounter in a parking lot would justify.He felt a connection, a sense of rightness that he'd never known before. "





Librarian's Note: This is an alternate cover for ASIN B007UCZ5WE

I was looking for a book that had a romantic chemistry between the characters, for a book challenge. Do you think I might have found it?  Understand this is an alternate cover, the regular on looks like this:



Sometimes it's hard to know where the story will go from the cover, don't you think?


This weekend we celebrate our middle great grandson's 2nd birthday. His grandparents, aunts and uncles will be there and so it will be a big deal. He is too little yet for his parents to plan a "friend birthday".  

Hope to participate in this meme again




4 comments:

  1. Not heard of that one, but those are to very different covers...lol. :)

    Stormi
    Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been seeing this author around, but haven't read her yet. Love the sound of this one...the first cover is my favorite. Here's mine: “THE IN-BETWEEN HOUR”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading romance so I'm sure I'd like this book.

    My Friday post features True Believer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a book a lot of us will relate to.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete