Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Quilt Chicks Challenge #6 Summer Stitchery completed, ready to piece.

The die was rolled on May 3rd for the next bimonthly challenge in one of the quilting groups that I belong to.  The die says #6.   I must complete the stitching and embellishment of a stitchery that I have planned to do for 3 years. It is a Crabapple Hill pattern. The original pattern is to be made into a pillow, but I want a seasonal wall hanging for above the living room couch. "FALL" has been done for a few years, SPRING is nearly complete, SUMMER is next.

This is the completed stitchery with one border on it. It completes the challenge as I listed it. 


 The same, just a bit different lighting.


1 comment:

  1. I enlarged your photos to fit my whole screen. I just sat here and admired your stitching. Absolutely beautiful. I do wish my fingers could still work like that. I hope you'll share a picture of all four seasons when you finish.

    ReplyDelete