Saturday, May 2, 2015

Saturday Snapshots May Flowers are Here!




I'm linking up with Melinda's Saturday Snapshot meme with some proof of Springtime in Wyoming. The flowering crab tree pictures were taken by me and  the tulips are in a friend's yard and she said I could share her photo. 





 Flowering Crab Apples trees are blooming all over our town. This picture was taken Tuesday as I was walking to my book club gathering. I got to be up close and personal. The pink ones are just starting to show color, the light ones first and then the dark pink ones. By next week or maybe even tomorrow ( it was 70 degrees today) our town should be ablaze in pink and white.


Some yards have tulips too.
These are in the yard of a friend. 

I'm sure we will see more and more May flowers as the month progresses. Next Saturday we will out of town, in Ft Collins CO, visiting our daughter, youngest GD and helping our other granddaughter and her husband get their condo ready to sell. It will be a busy 5 days, with Mother's Day thrown in.  I think we will celebrate our two GD 's May birthdays as well, while we are all together. 

I should have lots of pictures to share after that adventure. 

Stay Happy and Stay Busy

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like you will have a great time with your family and the multiple celebrations. Enjoy!

    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, I love blossoming trees. They just scream spring to me. Lovely. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers! I love blossoming trees, but they do give me the sneezes...LOL. Tulips are lovely....

    Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers. Have a great time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love blossom trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blossom does look beautiful. Mine is beginning to blow away unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love blossom trees...(y)

    Here is my post

    ReplyDelete
  8. I personally have a black thumb... but I greatly admire others' horticultural talents at this time of year. Great flower photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those flowers are gorgeous. Blossoming trees are a true sign of spring. I have more photos up of the trees blossoming in Paris.

    ReplyDelete