Sunday, April 12, 2015

Living Vicariously! Dreaming of France


Normally I do not get to post to Paulita's meme about France. I have never traveled to Europe and probably will not get to do that . But I can live vicariously through the travels of my family. The last time I posted to this meme was when my nephew and his new bride were on their honeymoon. You can revisit that post here.

Today I am sharing a couple of picture that were taken by the wife of my other nephew, the older brother of the couple who honeymooned in France, Italy and England. I am not sure what the occasion is for this wonderful vacation for them, but probably it is to celebrate his 10 anniversary of being cancer free. Whatever the reason they are there, I am happy for them. And I am glad to share their adventures even from my armchair at home. 


 I am not sure, but I think these are pictures of a beach or beaches in Nice.  Maybe some of you world travelers out there can confirm.

Certainly it is beautiful water and sky and probably a much needed respite for my nephew and his wife. They live in the Twin Cities in Minnesota and are the parents of two beautiful little girls.

So I am Dreaming of France and you can too by clicking the link and joining Paulita and her fellow bloggers.

Until next time,
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

Judy

3 comments:

  1. Those look like postcard photos! It's been a long time since I've been to Nice but I do remember it looking like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wherever it is, those blues are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Those are some gorgeous shots. I'm so glad you played along today.

    ReplyDelete