Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wondrous Words Wednesday 3-18-15

Wondrous Words Wednesday is hosted by Kathy at BermudaOnion's Weblog. It is a place to share or highlight words encountered when reading or listening.


My word of the day email from Merriam-Webster gave me this word:

controvertible:  adj.   capable of being disputed or opposed by reason.


After  a meal enjoyed at The Mellow Mushroom, I have controvertible evidence to argue the statement, "There is no such thing as a good gluten-free pizza ."


We are in Phoenix this week, and spent yesterday visiting friends from home, who snowbird here. Then we ( our son driving) picked up our DIL after her classes at ASU and had an early St. Patrick's Day supper of pizza and beer and wine at The Mellow Mushroom.


The long drive across Phoenix to the west valley, where they live, was capped off by dessert and 
a short  marathon of Longmire on Netflix. 



Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

3 comments:

  1. I'm more familiar with the antonym: incontrovertable. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I can remember that because it reminds me of controversy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your new word but I really like the whole post. How fun to hear about your fun time in Arizona. And - I liked how you took a new word and fit it into your actual life. Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete