Saturday, March 21, 2015

Saturday Snapshot 3/21/15


Joining up again finally. We are travelling today, home from 10 days in Arizona. Here are some pictures taken on our trip down to AZ and while we were there. Share your snapshots on Melinda's blog, West Metro Mommy Reads. There are a few rules, check them out at Melinda's site.



In northern New Mexico, on a side trip to Taos. We were not in a hurry to get to Phoenix, so enjoyed a little excursion.

Scultpure in the Ladies Room at 5Star Burgers in Taos. Love those purple walls.

Peach bellini at Fez , Sunday morning before the book signing with C.J. Box at The Poisoned Pen in Scottsdale.

We had pizza at The Mellow Mushroom on St Patrick's Day.


Lemons left on the front porch of our son's house. Lemons are falling off the trees all over here.
 I am beginning to see a "food" theme here.

We had a really good time.


Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shots! I love Arizona and New Mexico....thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great captures! Beautiful art work, very different kind.
    Happy SS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so envious that you got to visit The Poisoned Pen. It's one of my to-see goals. I also like C.J. Box's books. Glad to hear he has a new book. I also like all your references to food. Makes a trip fun, doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete