Monday, March 2, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

  I'm linking up with everyone at Sheila's blog, Book Journey to share what I am reading this week.

Last Friday Mr Busy and I drove to our hometown to attend the retirement party of my sister-in-law. We rented an audio book to listen to on our way. We are in the middle of :


Although this is the 22nd in the Alex Cross series from James Patterson, it does not feel like we missed anything in story. There is mention of Dr. Cross's first wife, but it doesn't change how we understand the story.  It is an intense murder mystery/thriller.


I am also reading
to fulfill a book challenge and also 

This one has been on my shelf for almost a year. I picked it up at Hastings on the clearance rack. It is really good. A story about two sisters struggling with the job of caring of an aging mother and trying to find their way. 


Also, yesterday was the day we had show and tell at my quilting group. See my post about that non reading challenge here



So, until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

2 comments:

  1. I would love to revisit Alex Cross...I have missed quite a few of the books, and the ones about him are my favorites.

    Enjoy! And here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried to get my husband to listen to audiobooks on car trips and he just won't do it. He says he can't pay attention to a book and drive at the same time. Oh well. I just listen to them on my work commute without him. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete