Sunday, March 8, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore, A Novel by Robin Sloan



Sheila at Book Journey hosts this opportunity to share what you are reading in the coming week. Write a post of what you are reading and link up at Sheila's blog.

I expect to finish
tonight. I will have a review in the next few days. 

On deck this week is 
This book is the April read  for my F2F book club. I won't be at the meeting in March, I will be in Phoenix. They will be discussing The Secrets of Mary Bowser by Lois Leveen. I have not read that book, I haven't been able to get it from the library and I am not willing to purchase it. I will read it in the future. I am looking forward to reading Mr, Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore A Novel by Robin Sloan. It has been on my to-read list for some time. If I finish this while away from home, I will choose a book on my Kindle. Maybe The Rosie Project or maybe, Bellman and Black. 


I hope to be able to post while we are away, but it will depend on how busy our family keeps us. "smile". 


Until next time,
Stay Busy and Stay Happy


6 comments:

  1. Enjoy The Rosie Project if that's your choice. I only read it recently and enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be interested to see what you think of "On Hummingbird Wings." I've enjoyed Snelling's books in the past, but I've never read that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore...hope you love it. And thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen many positive reviews of Mr. Penumbra. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Penumbra is still on my TBR list. Hope you enjoy it. And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved, loved Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore - such a unique read! It made my Best of the Yr list the year it was published.

    ReplyDelete