Monday, February 2, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #515


Join us at Book Journey to share what you are reading and to see what others are reading. This every Monday meme will most definitely add to your readings lists. I did finish Still  Alice by Lisa Genova, an amazing story. My short review on Goodreads is here.



Sara Lander was back in town. She had big plans for her inheritance along with her freshly printed business degree and years of experience in some of Seattle’s finest bakeries, she has a rich idea for Pride. Sara's Nook is going to be the next biggest thing to hit town. All she needs now is to steer clear of the hunky ex-Navy SEAL who is hell bent on taking all her focus away from starting her own business.

Reading this one this week, and still savoring 52 Cups of Coffee by Megan Gebhart.  I hope to get all three of the books read that I need for the February challenge from Love of Reading on Goodreads.  I need to read a book with a pink or red cover, a book under 300 pages, and a book with Love, Heart, Hope, Date, Kiss,Desire or Beloved in the title. Sounds like fun.

I also am working on my non-reading quilt challenge. See the progress here.



Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment