Saturday, January 10, 2015

Saturday Snapshots #215 Dreaming of Spring




Saturday Snapshots is hosted by Melinda at West Metro Mommy Reads. Come join the fun. Visit Melinda's blog, grab the button, read the rules, post your photos and link up at West Metro Mommy Reads.


I am so-o-o-o tired of snow on the ground. So today I am sharing some photos from my late mother-in-law's garden. In her later years, she didn't garden as much, but the tulips and daffodils are perennials, so they came up without too much work.  






I know we have weeks and weeks until Spring really arrives, but today these pictures make me smile. Now I am off to see what pictures others have shared.


Stay Busy and Stay Happy

6 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks! I love these blooms...and of the two kinds of flowers, it is hard to pick a favorite, but there is something so cheery about daffodils.

    Thanks for sharing...and here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that burst of spring. Around here we aren't having snow, but I am getting tired of all the gray days. Those daffodils and tulips are just what I needed.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.
    Sandy @ TEXAS TWANG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like both tulips and daffodils too. Lovely pictures, I'm sure you're looking forward to spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be nice to see a few signs of Spring, but I guess we have a while to go yet. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I needed to see some flowers today! I cannot wait for spring to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, especially that last daffodil picture!

    ReplyDelete