Saturday, January 31, 2015

Saturday Snapshot #315 - Sunday in the Park


Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Melinda at West Metro Mommy Reads. Feel free to share photos taken by you or a friend, or family member, not pictures you may find on the web. Check out Melinda's blog for a few other rules and to link up your Saturday Snapshot. 


Last Saturday I was attending The Road to California Quilt Conference in Ontario California. My phone crashed on the plane to the conference, so I did not get any personal pictures. I took a class, shopped til I dropped, viewed some amazing quilts and spent a great time with 5 other quilt-minded friends. You can check out the facebook page here

We flew back home early Sunday and I was greeted by my DH and then my granddaughter and her family stopped by the house to welcome me home. 

We had a fairly warm Sunday last week. These pictures were taken by our grandson-in-law during an outing to the park. Our great grandson is nearly 17 months old now. 
 His new "fun thing" is to squat and say "down"....
 then stand and say "up".


His mom was pretty excited that he left his monkey hat on his head the whole time they were playing. I say he is a smart kid......he knows he stayed warmer with the hat on.


Now I am off to see the other Snapshots posted today.










7 comments:

  1. I'm sad to hear that you didn't get any photos from the quilting event as I love getting ideas for new quilt designs. Its one of the reasons I love going to the State Fair each year. Your great grandson looks like he is having a lot of fun playing outside.

    Sean at His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, when devices fail us, we have to turn to other things....I think I will always carry a camera with me, too; I still don't trust my iPhone...LOL.

    Thanks for sharing...and I love the photos of your great grandson. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you had photos from the quilting event, but maybe your friends will have some to share. Sounds like a fun time. I'm envious!
    Your great grandson is adorable. Thanks for sharing his "up" and "down" phase. So much fun to see them learn and grow.
    Sandy @ TEXAS TWANG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your great-grandson is a cutie! Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The down/up game is so cute. He looks gorgeous all bundled up against the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your great-grand is adorable. I remember fondly when my small people played darling games like that.

    ReplyDelete