Sunday, January 18, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #315


Each Monday, Sheila at Book Journey sponsors It's Monday! What Are You Reading. The meme that we use to share what we read this past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week. It’s a great way to see what others are reading and add to your own To Be Read list. You never know where that next great read may come from!

This week I am reading Curiosity Thrilled the Cat by Sophie Kelly. It is #1 in The Magical Cat Mystery series. I had receive #2 and #3 in a giveaway some time back. I enjoyed them so much I wanted to read the first one. So I purchased it in paperback. 

It is a fun story about a librarian in Mayville Heights Minnesota and her adopted cats and the situations that she finds herself in. 

I hope to finish this book before Wednesday morning. I will be gone from home for the rest of the week. I am traveling with my kindle, so there will be reading. I will probably start on 52 Cups of Coffee by Megan Gebhart. This is the selected read for my face to face book club for February. Megan Gebhart is a local young women. Her mom is one of the librarians at our library and her dad is an accountant at a local business. Megan was born and raised in Gillette Wyoming and now lives in California. I am looking forward to this little book. 


I am sure I will have time to start something else, but I am not sure what it will be. I am attending Road to California Quilters Conference. I have never been and am really looking forward to the time to learn and shop and look at amazing quilts. 


So until next time, 
Stay Busy and Stay Happy





3 comments:

  1. I read "Curiosity Thrilled the Cat" recently and enjoyed. I'm glad to hear the next books are as delightful! I haven't had a chance to read any farther, but I do plan to continue with the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindle is a great traveler. Have a nice time away.

    ReplyDelete