Monday, January 12, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #215


It's Monday is a meme sponsored by Sheila at Book Journey. Join a "zillion" other readers who share what they are reading at Sheila's blog. You'll find a new title for sure!

This week I have been reading
It had been on my list of books to read for a long time. I just happened on it while perusing the library shelves last week. Have you read this one?

 I also picked up a copy of 
I will be starting this one soon.  

These are probably all I will get read this week. I downloaded some new ones to my Kindle but I am saving them for my trip to California in 9 days. I will be attending Road to California Quilt Expo. I am really excited. This week my Bunco group meets here at my home. That means I must clean rather than just dust, and plan a menu. My face to face book club meets the 20th, then I will review The Silver Star by Jeannette Walls.


I'll check in next week

Stay Busy and Stay Happy

1 comment:

  1. Not doing this meme this week but enjoying the posts!

    ReplyDelete