Saturday, December 20, 2014

Saturday Snapshot - 12-15 through 12-19




Saturday Snapshots is hosted by Melinda at West Metro Mommy Reads. Come join the fun. Visit Melinda's blog, grab the button, read the rules, post your photos and link up at West Metro Mommy Reads.


This week I am sharing random pictures of my week.

On Monday, my friend Linette hosted an Ugly Christmas Sweater party at her home. I was enjoying the eggnog..
I had the "ugliest" sweater so I won this beautiful floral arrangement in a Christmas cup.

 Tuesday was my daughter's 50th birthday. Here she is celebrating with 2 friends and her youngest daughter. She is in the middle with the white top and red vest.  Our granddaughter is in the back.


Our great grandson and his momma have been visiting this week too.  We have two bags of toys for him to play with, but he prefers my "tupperware" cupboard. He loves putting the little ones in the bigger ones.

 I really have got to get rid of that 70's kitchen carpet!  Uggh!!!


I found this in my shoe on Thursday morning. It is a plastic duplo wheel from a set of duplo blocks that we have at our house. I had to smile. 

And packages arrived from family in Arizona. 
The only tree I have up is a flat one hanging on the wall. Small great grandson is part of the reason. He wants to touch everything. 

That was my week. 

Hope you have a happy one
Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy




11 comments:

  1. Looks like you've had a fun-filled week with family and friends. Congratulations on winning the ugly sweater contest. Merry Christmas!
    My Saturday Snapshots are HERE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have loads of fun with friends.. My "sweater" was actually a long sleeved t-shirt that I covered with some Christmas pins. I have a bunch!! Don't wear them much anymore, now that I am retired! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the photo your great grandson playing with the pots. Reminds me so much of my children when they were little. Christmas sweaters seem to be more and more popular this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having a little one around again takes some getting used to. But he is a joy to be sure.

      Delete
  3. My son was OBSESSED with my tupperware when he was that age! I don't know why we ever even bothered with toys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. The toys take 2nd place. By the way, I love your cup in the profile photo. Uff da, indeed!

      Delete
  4. I love the idea of a wall tree - I'll keep that in mind for when the boys leave home. Saucepan lids also make great musical instruments for toddlers!! And the wrapping paper at Christmas is far more fun than what's inside :-)

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! He hasn't found the saucepan lids at my house yet! Tupperware is a bit quieter! :) I am looking forward to watching him with Christmas wrapping paper! He was a bit mystified by the wrapping paper at his birthday in September.

      Delete
  5. Oh, you had a fun-filled week! I remember that my kids and grandkids loved the Tupperware drawer...and the pots and pans.

    Thanks for sharing...and I love your Christmas decorations too. Glad you could visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great holiday pictures Judy. The whole "ugly Christmas sweater" contest concept is very amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks a lovely week. I loved the pictures of your great grandson playing with Tupperware, it reminded me of my son playing with cat food cans- he would stack them for hours.

    ReplyDelete