Monday, December 15, 2014

One Last Challenge -


 Ok, ok, one more challenge. I was going to limit my challenges this year, but this one will just be an overlap to the others in the way that I will be using my library to obtain books, instead of purchasing them or borrowing from friends.

I kept track of where I got books for 2014, and I borrowed 27 from the library. So I am going to sign up at the Going Pro Level - 28+ checkouts in 2015.  I will show my progress in a page tab at the top of my blog.

Last year I participated in the First Book of the Year that Sheila hosted also.


 I will do that too in 2015. I hated my picture from last year, so I will probably try a different way to take my picture. :(.



Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy



2 comments:

  1. YAY for signing up for both!! No worries about the picture s- we blend into the collage ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know....I just hate pictures of myself. You would think at my age I would just "get over it" LOL

      Delete