Saturday, November 1, 2014

Saturday Snapshot 11/1/14




Hosted by Melinda at West Metro Mommy Reads, Saturday Snapshot is a place to share a favorite photo or more. There are a few rules, so check them out at Melinda's blog and the grab the button and play along. 




My favorite Cowardly Lion. Our middle great grandson who now lives in our town. The other two are in Arizona. He wasn't very fond of the hooded costume. 





The sky is a brilliant pink this morning as I sit and post this. And we are counting down to Christmas. 55 days and I have barely given it a thought. 


Until next time,
Stay Busy and Stay Happy


4 comments:

  1. Adorable little Cowardly Lion! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    We are having rain here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! I know you love having your grandson nearby so you can be a part of his growing-up years. Hope he enjoyed Halloween.
    Here's the link to my Saturday Snapshots.

    ReplyDelete