Sunday, November 16, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? no progress!



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted every week by Sheila at Book Journey. This is the place to find title to add to your Want List!  Log on to Book Journey, grab the button, post what you are reading then link up with the rest of us.




The first three days of this week, the 17th through the 19th, I will be away from home. I am attending a small quilt retreat with 9 friends. We are sewing at a resort called The Ranch at Ucross. It is 83 miles from home, 30 miles from the next nearest town. I will take some pictures to share when I get back. I am hoping there is wifi there. I am going to prepare this post and ones for First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros and  Wondrous Words Wednesday. If there is no internet I will not be able to link my posts up to the host blogs. So my fingers are crossed.


This has been a difficult week for reading. We has sub zero temperatures and snow. Our granddaughter and her family visited all day Tuesday and Wednesday, so no reading then. On Thursday I always stitch with several friends. I needed to join them this week. I had a touch of "cabin fever". Then I went to the grocery store and home to read a little bit before going out again to play Bunco.  Friday I spent most of the day in my sewing room, I needed to do that to get ready for the upcoming retreat. Whew!  Are you tired yet?

All that being said, I am still reading Traveling with Pomegranates and Poisonwood Bible. Both are very good in very different ways.



Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy


4 comments:

  1. I think I mentioned last week that I love the Poisonwood Bible.

    PS. Envy you the cold, it's not yet summer here in Australia and it was 40C on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Poisonwood Bible has been on my TBR for what feels like years! You've had a busy time of it - have a great week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a lovely if busy week and I'm sure you are enjoying that retreat! Winter seems to be hitting you all hard, in the meantime it's been so hot here in Australia, and it's still only spring!

    Have a great week,
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete