Monday, November 24, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? again not much progress




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted every week by Sheila at Book Journey. This is the place to find title to add to your Want List!  Log on to Book Journey, grab the button, post what you are reading then link up with the rest of us.


Reading did not take precedence this week. I was at a quilting retreat, then Thursday & Friday, we watched our great grandson while his mom had some doctor appointments.  Saturday and Sunday our grandson-in-law helped Mr Busy put up insulation and sheet rock in the addition to our garage. Why he waited until winter to do that is still a mystery to me!  But it is getting done. That meant our granddaughter and gr grandson were here all day too. No reading except at bedtime and that is minimal. I am nearly finished with Traveling With Pomegranates,



then I will give The Poisonwood Bible my full attention.



I still have Christmas gifts to finish and get in the mail. I am really hoping to complete my Goodreads Reading Challenge of reading 72 books, but I may fail again. I may have to lower my goal for next year. That saddens me. Oh well!!



Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy



1 comment:

  1. I am definitely curious about Traveling with Pomegranates....

    You have been very busy, so I hope you finally get to enjoy your books. Thanks for sharing...and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete