Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Challenges for 2015 - Book related and Quilt related

The end of the year is fast approaching  and I will attempt challenges again. One of my FAVORITES is the What's In A Name Challenge and Charlie at The Worm Hole is hosting it again this year.



Here is what the button looks like. Click on the link to Charlies' blog above, find the button on her sidebar and it will take you to the sign up post. Then on January 1st you can join us as we read at least 6 books with titles that fit the categories that Charlie has presented.


Also I have decided to try this challenge. I have been reading lots of Cozy Mysteries and I might as well challenge myself to read more. If you want to join me. then check out Yvonne's blog, Socrates Book Reviews for the sign up post and let go cruisin'.  I will sign up at:Level 2 - Investigator - Read 7-12 books


I think I will only do these two blog associated challenges. I probably will do a few monthly or quarterly challenges on Goodreads too. Plus I have my F2F bookclub that will have monthly reads in 2015.

Then, I shouldn't forget that my quilting group will have a 6 part Finish Up Your UFO's challenge next year. I will share this challenge with you when I sign up for that one. Yikes!! I may be in over my head.


Until the new year
Stay Happy and Stay Busy

3 comments:

  1. Great to see you've signed up for next year's WIAN, Judy! Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Cruisin' thru the Cozies challenge! Hope you have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great challenges here. I'll be joining you for What's in a Name.

    ReplyDelete