Saturday, October 25, 2014

Saturday Snapshot Halloween

Melinda hosts this fun meme on Saturdays. Check out her blog, West Metro Mommy Reads and check out the rules. There are only a couple. Easy Peazy!!


 I play Bunco, monthly with a group of ladies that I met when I was working. Some of us are now retired, some of us work at other places and some are new to the group and it is always in flux. Our October gathering is always held at the home of a very creative, wonderful lady. She decorate "over the top". Her grown grandson, studying to be an elementary teacher, lives with them and he helps a bunch. This year, Mr. Bones sat in a chair near one of the tables. See the spider painting on the wall, Jordan did that at one of those, paint-you-own places. Cool, huh?


There were vignettes everywhere. I wish my phone took better pictures in low light. This is collection of tea light candle burners.

Even her guest bath was decorated, unfortunately I did not take my phone into the bathroom with me!  Hahaha!


Hope you all have a Happy Halloween,
Until next time,
Stay Busy and Stay Happy



5 comments:

  1. Great decorations! I love Fall and Halloween. Thanks for sharing these. Have a great weekend, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of Bunco. I love Mr Bones though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Sounds like you're part of a delightful group. The Halloween decorations are definitely over the top. I love the skeleton perched in the chair, as well as the spider painting.
    Thank you for visiting my blog.
    Sandy @Texas Twang

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hosted Bunco this month too and while I decorate, I don't have a skeleton to sit at the tables, more's the pity. That would have been awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some people are so fun an creative -- love that u shared this with us.

    ReplyDelete