Monday, October 20, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 10-20-14




This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. Come join the fun of visiting other blogs to see what everyone is reading. As Sheila says, "Fair warning...this meme tends to add to your reading list!" :)




This week I will finish up
and then I will link up a reveiw with 2014 E Book Challenge. 
I hope to have a review of The Bluest Eye and Half Broke Horses too. 


I hope to start The Little Bookstore of Big Stone Gap: A Memoir of Friendship, Community and the Uncommon Pleasure of a Good Book 

It is the November selection of my local F2F bookclub.

And if I am unable to get my hands on this one, I will start Letter to My Daughter by Maya Angelou.



We have had unusually warm weather for October. Today it was 78 degrees. Sunny and not even windy. Very unusual. I am not complaining, any day that puts snow and cold wind farther away is fine with me!




Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy



2 comments:

  1. We are enjoying warm fall weather too! The November book club selection looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Ruins is supposed to be wonderful! I can't believe I haven't read it yet...

    ReplyDelete