Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Edge of Never - 2014 Ebook Challenge

The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1)The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a really good chick lit novel. I have not read any of the author's other books, but I enjoyed this one.

At first I thought, Camryn Bennett was spoiled little girl. And a bit stupid too!  To get on a bus to Idaho, just because the ticket agent was eating a baked potato?  But of course it developed into a boy meets girl, girl falls head over heels with bad boy, Andrew,  etc etc etc. It turned out to be a bit "steamier" than I had first imagined.

Lots of very detailed sex scenes. I do not consider myself a prude. I am over 60, and I have experienced quite a lot of life. Although these scenes did not put me off, I found it hard to believe that were being experienced by a nearly virginal 20 year old. Maybe I am just uninformed about the experience levels of today's twenty-somethings.

I bought this book for my Kindle, and as happens a lot with kindle editions, there were many typos. Some obvious editing errors and a few grammatical errors, I noticed, but it did not make me want to stop reading. In fact, I had trouble putting it down.





I am linking this short review to Workaday Reads. Sarah hosts the




Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment