Sunday, September 14, 2014

It's Monday! What Are Your Reading? 9/14 SSDD



Join Sheila at Book Journey and find out what everyone else is reading. Then create a post and link back up at Book Journey to tell us about it.


This week it is an SSDD kind of post ( Same Stuff Different Day), It seems my life resembles that more and more. I wake, blog, eat, clean or sew, eat, read, eat, blog,sleep. Maybe if I cut down on the eating???  LOL  This week I did bake banana bread though. I haven't baked in forever!. And I froze what was left of 1/2 case of Colorado peaches we bought from the fruit truck that comes to our area every fall. 

I am still reading the same two books.
  I am about 65% finished with Stephen King's novel. I am really really liking it. It is intriguing.









This one is a print book and I am enjoying it too. It's funny and heartwarming and a little bit neurotic. I can't help but think of a young woman I know that has her heart set on a career in theater and her parents are concerned that she will have her heart broken. They are supportive and she is talented! 

This week, Tuesday night in fact, my face to face book club meets for it's September meeting. We will be discussing We Are Water by Wally Lamb. I hope we have a good turnout and that there is a lively discussion.

I need to get back to 11-22-63.



Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

9 comments:

  1. Your days sound wonderful! It's what i am planning for next year. I love banana bread - yum. Have read the Stephen King book - actually listened to the audio and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days I'm going to have to give King another try, and I can't wait to read Lauren Graham's book :) Hope you love both!
    My It's Monday! Post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Banana bread and peaches? Why am I not at your house? Here is my Monday We did have jalapeno cheese honey cornbread last night though, my Daughters loved that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My life sounds like yours. I had every intention of making banana bread but didn't get around to it until the bananas were way too ripe. Come see my week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love banana bread but haven't make any in years. I always buy some when we go to a nearby Golden Coral though. It's yummy and really moist.

    I read Someday, Someday, Maybe and loved it!
    I love King, but haven't read 11/22/63 yet...someday, someday, maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried that SK book so it's good to hear that your liking it. I haven't read a good SK book in a while. :) To bad you can't send me banana bread through the computer..mmmm..my favorite..lol. :)

    Stormi
    The Week In Review

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somday, Somday, Maybe is on my TBR list. I need to get around to reading it.

    http://innerworkingsofthefemalemind.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved both of these books so much! Happy you are liking them!

    ReplyDelete