Monday, September 8, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 9-8

Sheila at Book Journey hosts a place to share the books that are currently on you nightstand, endtable, kindle, or listening device, It seems we all have several titles going at once. This is a great opportunity to share what you are reading and to see what others are reading this week. Visit Sheila, grab her button, tell us what you are reading and link up at Book Journey.


Last night I finished
on my Kindle in Audible format. There is an author's note at the end in Sue Monk Kidd own voice. She gives an account of how she came about writing this book and all the research that it involved. I hope to have a review soon. Just so you know I gave it 5 stars. 

Today I will continue reading 
Much to my surprise I am enjoying this one. It is a big one, 866 pages according to Goodreads. 

I have quite a stack to read for the Mega Mix II Challenge on Goodreads. So I think I will pick up 




Both of these titles are on my version the challenge. What are you reading this week? 





Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy










3 comments:

  1. Lauren Graham's book has been on my TBR pile for a long time, she's one of my favorite actresses. Im curious to see what you think of it

    Here is my Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read both the Stephen King and the Lauren Graham book. They both seem like great picks!

    ReplyDelete