Tuesday, September 23, 2014

First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros - The Edge of Never


Diane at Bibliophile By the Sea hosts First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday. Check in with Diane and then share your post of your current read. 




The Edge of Never
J.A. Redmerski
Hachette Book Group
March 12, 2013

Natalie has been twirling that same lock of hair for the past ten minutes and it's starting to drive me nuts. I shake my head and pull my iced latte toward me, placing my lips on the straw. Natalie sits across from me with her elbows propped up on the little round table, chin in one hand. 
    "He's gorgeous", she says staring off toward the guy who just got in line. "Seriously, Cam, would you look at him?"


I have not started this one yet, but plan to this week. It has been on my Kindle for a long time. It is a new author for me also. What do you think?  Would you read on?




Until next time, 
Stay Busy and Stay Happy




14 comments:

  1. This sounds like it could be good! I hope you enjoy it. I've caught my three year old daughter twirling her hair from time to time. Not while admiring a cute boy though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely curious...and that's a great cover. Mysterious. Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “HELLO FROM THE GILLESPIES”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure this one is for me....but hope you enjoy it!

    Here's Mine: http://www.sarahsbookshelves.com/mysteriesthrillers/top-ten-books-fall-books-tuesday-intro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure...I'd want to read a little more before deciding. I like the cover, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd probably do something snarky like hand her a napkin and tell her to wipe the drool off her face. Either that or write her number on a napkin and give it to the guy (after finding out if he's already taken). Either way, she probably wouldn't want to go out to coffee with me for a while. *ROFL*

    I do love the cover. My hair used to be that long, but never that thick.

    And yes, I would read on. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would keep reading. I have been known to twirl my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this a romance? Sounds like it's definitely headed that way. Hope it's a fun ride.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would keep reading. It's a new-to-me author, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know Judy. I'd need to read more. It sounds like a good light romance, but the cover says something else.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lot's of people do that hair twirling thing I've noticed LOL - Not sure this is for me, but enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd definitely need to read more before committing. Lovely cover, though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like a fun meme! I might have to try this one next week! :-)

    ReplyDelete