Saturday, September 13, 2014

Early Snow 9-11-14


To participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken the leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky at Melissa's blog West Metro Mommy Reads. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don't post random photos that you find online.


Yes these were taken 9-11-14.  It still is actually summer! This is the earliest snowfall in a number of years. I have heard different reports, some say 20 years some, say 13 years. We had freezing temperatures Thursday night but Friday night only      was the low. Next week will be warm again.

 Not a lot of snow, but pretty wet and heavy. This tree is in my front yard and I think that branch will have to be removed.

Although I did take in my deck plants, I hadn't put away deck chairs or tables, We could have lots of nice days ahead to read on the deck with a glass of iced tea or a cup of coffee.


Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy


9 comments:

  1. Oh no! I am soooooo not ready. We had frost this morning in Central Minnesota :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How far North do you live? We are still having very warm weather. No frost here in Washington State. Here is my snapshot of the week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even as I think how nice the cold air would feel, I realize that, no, I don't like the cold THAT much! And definitely not this soon.

    Thanks for sharing...and here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw news reports about your early snow. Amazing that summer ended with such a BANG! Thanks for sharing photos of your yard and for stopping by my blog.
    Sandy @ Texas Twang

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always forget that our summer heat is not everywhere!

    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snow in summer? We've had snow in spring but not summer here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, WOW! I was sitting her complaining about the heat...but I'm definitely not ready for snow!

    ReplyDelete