Monday, September 1, 2014

Dreaming of France through eyes of a special young couple

Today I am joining Paulita at An Accidental Blog for her Dreaming of France meme. 



The following are pictures were taken by my nephew and his wife on their recent honeymoon. I will never be able to travel to France, so it was exciting to see these sights from their perspective, and read her # comments. 


 The Gardens at Versailles - her hashtag   #wonderhowmanygardenersittakestokeepthatplacetiptop
 The cafe where they ate their last meal while in Pairs = #bestfood
Is this the Louvre?  She had mentioned both the Louvre and the Musee d'Orsay in her post of this amazing hall. #paris #lourve #orsay
This was at the Love Lock Bridge= #ifoughtforourlove
 
And Notre-Dame de Paris = ididntseethehunchbackthough

And finally the Eiffel Tower
#istillcantbelieveit.


I know this was a trip of a lifetime. I am anxious to hear their commentary and see all their pictures. My #suchluckyyounglovers



Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy




6 comments:

  1. Looks like they had a great honeymoon! How nice for you to share in it with all these wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect place for a honeymoon- I love their pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - Such wonderful photos! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a great honeymoon! I loved Paris when I went there and these pictures give you a great impression of it! Thanks for sharing :) hope you have a great week!
    My Tuesday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a grand daughter who would die to go there. she wants to be a fashion designer when she grows up. kelley—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, Thanks so much for playing along with Dreaming of France. These are terrific pictures and isn't it nice that technology allows us to "travel" along with them. Hope they go back many times.

    ReplyDelete