Saturday, August 30, 2014

Saturday Snapshots Oh to be in love and in Paris


West Metro Mommy ReadsSaturday Snapshots is hosted by Melissa at West Metro Mommy Reads. Log on to her blog to grab the button, read the few rules and link back to share your Saturday Snapshots.

I haven't been taking photos much lately. I seem to always forget to grab a camera and my cell doesn't take good outside pictures at all. But I did want to share one photo today taken by my niece-in-law. (Is that what you call the young women married to your nephew). They are on their honeymoon. Their wedding was the end of May, but they waited until now to go on their honeymoon. They have been in London and now are in Paris. I know there is controversy regarding the Love Lock Bridge in Paris, but I just had to share this photo anyway. Made me smile. They are so in love.

I am loving that she is sharing their travels with the whole family by posting on Facebook. They live in St Paul MN and my husband and I do not get to see them often. So it's fun to kind of peek in on their lives. 


Hope you are having a great weekend. Tomorrow we are celebrating our youngest great-grandson's 1st birthday. I should have lots of photos to share next Saturday! 

Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

5 comments:

  1. LOVE that photo!
    It must be "nephew day" because I'm sharing the wedding venue of my nephew and his bride on my Snapshots post today.
    Sandy @ Texas Twang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of Love Lock Bridge. Sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter was in Paris last year and took photos of the bridge. Fascinating! I like your pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very controversial, with bridge sections collapsing recently under the weight. I understand the individual desire for a lock though. Nice picture.

    ReplyDelete