Monday, July 7, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 7-7-14

Every Monday, Sheila at Book Journey hosts this meme where we can share the books we are reading and find out what books others are reading this week. Join us for the fun. Just click the link to Book Journey above and then link your blog post to the Linky page at the bottom of her Monday post. See you there!



  I hope to be sort of back to normal this week. Our last couple of weeks have been a bit strange and hectic. We are still sorting through the stuff that must be done after my MIL's death. Dealing with the grief and then we are helping our granddaughter and her husband get their new house ready to move into. It has been fun to watch the work being done. I don't help much with the actual labor, but watch their 10 month old son, our great grandson. Whew!, babies wear you out!  "Big grin".

I am still working at trying to listen to
It is a great story, slow moving and I am finding it hard to find listening time. Guess I really need to learn how to get audio books to my iPod instead of my Kindle Fire. It would be easier to be portable I would think. 

I have Sleight of Paw in my vehicle. I read as I wait for Mr Busy to do errands to the hardware store, etc. Not much of that going on  lately, I have been staying home. But it is a fun read, and easy to pick up and read when given the opportunity. 


This one is our summer read for my face to face book club. I have never read Wally Lamb before, but I am enjoying it. It is on my Kindle and I have been grabbing stolen minutes to read it. It is an interesting story and I am anxious to read the conclusion. Have any of you read this one?



Until next time,

Stay Happy and Stay Busy


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. I was contemplating reading Goldfinch, but understand it is long. I will wait to read more reviews. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete