Monday, June 9, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? A finish, some continuing and a new read!

Every Monday, Sheila at Book Journey host a place for us to share what we are currently reading or will start during the week. It is a fun place to see what others are reading and add some titles to your reading list. If you are like me, you have a ever growing list of titles you want to indulge in. Have fun, join us at Book Journey and link up .  



We are still listening to ( or needing to listen to) Heat Lightning.   We moved Mr Busy's mother to an assisted living room in the retirement center where she lives and had out of town company for 10 days. I also have been working part-time, but most every day for the last 3 weeks. Not much listening was happening.

I still have The Goldfinch on the kindle as an audio version and am slowly making my way through it.



 I finished Animal Dreams by Barbara Kingsolver on Saturday. This was the May read for my face to face book club and I did not finish it for our meeting on June 3rd. That is the first time I have not finished a selection on schedule. I hate that! I wrote a short review on Goodreads,  you can view it here.

So Sunday I started reading Say When by Elizabeth Berg. This is a book I have had on my shelf for some time and it is one I listed to read for the Mega Mix II Challenge on Goodreads. It will be a fun easy read I think, to get me through to the next week. Also, it is on loan from a friend, so I really need to read it and return it. Our week is expected to be busy busy.




Until next time,
Stay Busy and Stay Happy



No comments:

Post a Comment