Monday, May 26, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 5/26/14 Memorial Day

Every Monday, Sheila  at Book Journey  hosts a link up to share your current reads. Join us at her blog to see what the rest of us are reading. You may want to add to your TBR list.... so be warned!!


This week has not changed much for me. At least in the book I am reading department.  I worked 3 days last week, boy was I tired.  Our granddaughter, her husband and our middle great grandson arrived late on Friday to visit, and also to attend a HS graduation in a neighboring state. They stayed through this morning and are headed back to Colorado. We had a good visit, played with the baby  ( he is almost 9 months old) and crawling, furniture walking and cutting front teeth. This next week, I will work several more days, and Mr Busy's brother and family from Florida is arriving for a week long visit. We will stay busy. Hopefully I will find a least some quiet reading time at bedtime. :).

These are on deck:




Maybe one will be completed.


Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy








5 comments:

  1. Good luck fitting in reading time around work and family time. All those books look good. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the family visits. Hope you can fit in some reading too.

    My post: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2014/05/weekly-book-recap-68.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Animal Dreams years ago... don't remember any specifics, but know I liked it! Enjoy the family time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does sound like you're really busy but I hope you find some reading time to relax after all the family visits! Animal Dreams looks amazing and I remember a friend of mine loving it! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you enjoy all of them!
    My Monday posts
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you find some reading time in the midst of all the craziness! I think baby snuggles make the busy schedule a little easier to deal with. :)

    ReplyDelete