Tuesday, May 20, 2014

First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros Sleight of Paw



Every Tuesday, Diane at Bibliophile By the Sea allows us a space to share the first paragraph or two of our current read, or even a book you want to read soon. Anyone can join in, go to Diane website, grab the image and join us by linking up and sharing the first paragraph from your current read.



Sleight of Paw
Sofie Kelly
#2 A Magical Cats Mystery
Penguin Group

It was pretty clear the body wasn't going to go in the back of  Roma's  SUV. The legs were hanging out, almost touching the driveway. "Can't we just push him in?" she asked, kicking dirty snow away from the back tires.

Knowing that this is a cozy mystery, probably this isn't as gruesome as it sounds!  Would you keep reading, just to find out what Roma and her friends are up to?





Until next time,
Stay Busy and Stay Happy


14 comments:

  1. I enjoy cozies and this one looks interesting.
    Harvee
    Book Dilettante

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually read cozy mysteries. I think I should try to though. I hope you enjoy this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as I was sure it's a cozy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cozy series is on my list to start. Enjoy!

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes, that cozy looks good...great teaser, too. Love that cover!

    Here's mine: “EYES ON YOU”

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, sounds like she's got herself into real trouble. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that intro. I would go on as I love cozies!.....

    Here is my Intro post!

    AND

    Here is my teaser post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd definitely keeping reading and I already did. I love this series!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely want to know what they are up to! Plus, I love the cover. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a big cozy mysteries or cat person, but hope you enjoy!

    Here's Mine: http://www.sarahsbookshelves.com/fiction/first-chapter-first-paragraph-tuesday-intros-accident-chris-pavone/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cover and "cats", yes, I'd read more:) Thanks for joining in Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd keep reading. I have to know how they get him in that car and who he is. I do love a good mystery and cozies are good for that - as long as they're not too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like cats, but I'm not a cozy person. I'd have to pass. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete