Monday, April 7, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 4-7-14 Tartt, Baldacci, Chebosky, Burpo




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is a great way to see what others are reading. So link up to Sheila's blog and join in the fun. Fair warning......it will add to your reading lists by leaps and bounds.!

This week I am still listening to The Goldfinch. I am enjoying it, but am finding it hard to find some alone time to listen to it. It is the audible version on my Kindle and my DH does not want to listen to it. "Sigh"


I read  Heaven is for Real in 2 days. Find my review here  on Goodreads. 
Mr. Busy and I started listening to The Camel Club . It is the first in a 6 part series I think. The second one is The Collectors. We borrowed both of these from our library this week. 

And because I finished Heaven is for Real in such a short time, I started on the perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. This one had such hype surrounding it several years ago. I found it on sale late last year at our local bookstore, and decided to buy it. I am participating in a Mega Mix II challenge that is part of the Love of Reading group on Goodreads. The first item in the challenge is to read 3-4 actual print books off your personal bookshelf. So this qualifies as one of those selections. It is a small quick read, I am almost finished. Then I hope to start on the next selection for my F2F bookclub,
Well, that should keep me occupied, plus I am working on a personal challenge to finish a quilt top that I started in 2011. Pictures to follow when finished.

Until next time,
Stay Busy and Stay Happy


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting variety of books! I have been curious about The Goldfinch. Come see my week here. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Collectors is great, I hope you enjoy it.

    Check out what we are reading this week.

    Also, today is the last day to enter Legend + Prodigy paperback giveaway

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  4. These books all sound good. I've been hearing good things about The Goldfinch. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure you and Mr. Busy will enjoy The Camel Club series. At the movie Divergent we saw a trailer for the movie Heaven is For Real. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Astronaut Wives Club sound so interesting. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete