Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Sure Sign of Spring!



Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Melinda at  West Metro Mommy Read To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky (at West Metro Mommy). Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.



This picture was taken by my sister in South Dakota last week. She loves her flowers and has an amazing garden. I know she is looking forward to getting out and digging in the dirt. 


Then 3 days later she took this picture...... alas, spring is not here yet.  Just outside her patio window, sat a lonely robin, looking like he may want to come inside. 

We are all anxiously awaiting warmer temperatures and sunny skies. 




Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

9 comments:

  1. I love daffodils...and robins. Thanks for sharing these poignant reminders of the fickle weather!

    Here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was pretty much the story of our winter here in VA. It would be bitterly cold, then one or two nice days, then another cold snap with more snow. It looks like it is finally going to be spring and I can find out which plants made it and which need to be replaced.

    Sean at His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a spring-like week, we're having snow again today. Spring is always slow in arriving for us too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your springtime photos! I've been dying to get outdoors to work in my garden, but seasonal allergies are keeping me inside. That's one thing I definitely do not enjoy about spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your sister and the robin both get their spring weather soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos, I love daffodils too. Your robin is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least the daff's tell you not much longer with the snow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you; I love seeing the spring flowers, but we have snow forecast for Tuesday. Thanks for visiting my blog. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you; I love seeing the spring flowers, but we have snow forecast for Tuesday. Thanks for visiting my blog. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete