Saturday, March 1, 2014

Saturday Snapshot Come On Spring



Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Melinda at  West Metro Mommy Reads. To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky (at West Metro Mommy). Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.


I am so ready for spring. This is a picture of a wild volunteer flower that appeared in my daughter's yard last summer. It makes me happy.

Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

7 comments:

  1. There is nothing like a great photo of a flowering plant. It definitely helps me remember that even though its cold outside that spring is not too far away. Hope you have a great weekend!

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! With as much snow as we have we wonder if we will ever see spring! Just yesterday I heard that the ice on the lakes was still 30 inches thick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful! Hopefully, you'll have spring weather soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gardens def spelll HOPE !
    thx for posting yours =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing like a dazzling yellow flower to brighten a garden, and this one is beautiful. Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I'm glad you enjoyed the tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty yellow flower. I'm not sure that I've seen one like that before. I hope your spring comes for you soon- we're heading into autumn down under, and even though our summer has been hot and horrible, I'm not sure that I'm ready for the cool just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty Judy -- so much snow here, i won't be seeing signs of spring for a long time.

    ReplyDelete